Weddings are never about the bride and groom,
Weddings are about families, styling, dance and many more.
Wedding is something we are more excited than the Bride and Groom,just because of new outfits.We all want to look gorgeous like the Bride, we want something new and of course something to be simple and graceful. Nowadays, girls want more designs, different textures, and yes less work just like the lehenga of some popular designers.
As we know, wedding season is always active but the weather changes.It is necessary to choose the color according to the season and your skintone as well.
As we know summers are going on,we should choose bright colors just like yellow, bubblegum pink, light green, blue,white with some golden touch.Sometimes, we used to choose heavy lehengas just because of that beautiful work and the attractive designs, but remember girls, in today’s trend design is important but in simple and graceful look.You can go for some plain lehenga (with heavy chunri and top).
Bright-green color with some pink textured work, is the best example of lehenga for summers. It is paired with a blouse with some golden touch embroidery. Dupatta with some pink-color ruffled material. The combination of this lehenga with this beautiful dupatta is drool worthy!
A light-green lehenga with golden work all over the hemline. It has a silk material of blouse and lehenga as well. Dupatta is of net, with golden embroidery and some little work all around. It is a perfect girly look for the wedding. Heavy earings, tighed-hairs(some kind of loose hairdo), and free-styled dupatta. Must try!!
This metallic work lehenga exclusively caught my attention. This reminds me of Anushka Sharma’s wedding lehenga. The blouse is beautifully designed with some silvery tessels around the sleeves. The border work on dupatta attracts a lot. Light makeup with a touch of pink blush highlighter, and curled hairs, will give a delicate look.
Some tips to avoid-
- Never choose dark colors for summers and if you want to, choose simple designs not the heavy ones.
- Heavy work is not in trend nowadays,so remember to choose the light best stuff.
- Never shop online for wedding,just visit some shops you know and shop, shop, shop!!
- Never go with the first look you see,just check the entire collection, select, try properly, then buy it.
- Always take a combo accessories for your outfit, like if you have a heavy top, don’t buy necklace, just wear some heavy earings. (also you can add maangteeka) and you’re ready for wedding look.
- If you choose complete necklace set,then go for it, but with light jhumkas.
- Never wear whole heavy set with lehenga, it looks odd.
- Never wear more bangles with your lehenga, just a watch in one hand or a single bracelet, and some bangles in other one.