We all know about the struggle for the skin in this beautiful season. Winters are damn so beautiful, but it feels dry and itchy most of the time. As the season changes, we have to be more careful about the body and should change our skincare accordingly.
Few hacks that will help you in the winters –
- Start your morning with a healthy drink. It includes lukewarm water, lemon, and water, some sort of ingredients that you would like to add in your morning drink.
- Also, take steam (with a steamer or hot water) properly for at least 15 minutes. It helps in opening the pores and remove all the dead skin. It helps in removing pigmentation from your face. Steaming prevents you from communicable diseases like cold, cough, etc. It is like a savior for your skin in winters mostly.
- Use any face pack twice a week. As it is a good anti-agent for your skin. It helps in clearing your skin from dullness, spots, and controls acne(if you have any).
Basic skincare routine you should follow for winters –
- Wash your face with your suitable Cleanser. It will help in cleaning as well as removing all dull skin completely.(Remember, Cleanser should be chemical free)
- Toner is very important for face, as it helps to hydrate the skin and gives natural glow. After cleansing, apply toner as it helps in balancing your pH value of skin. Also, it helps in removing excess dirt.
- After cleansing, use your moisturizer for good result. Moisturizer helps in nourishing your face for a complete day, as it is long lasting formula. Also, use the light moisturizer, that should be very light and non-sticky as well.
- The main part is to prevent the skin from sun, as we all know the sun rays harm the body and hairs as well. Never, forget to add a good sunscreen in your skincare, whether it is winters or summers. Sunscreen helps you to protect from sunblock as it has SPF in it.
- Apply lip balm on your lips. It will give a good moisture to your lips.Before applying any lip color, it will help to give a smooth base to your lips.
Basic night skincare routine –
- After a hectic schedule, first, remove your makeup completely with any kind of makeup remover, or you can remove it with coconut oil (it is the best way to remove the makeup, as it is completely chemical-free and natural).
- After removing your makeup, cleanse your skin properly with your cleanser and apply toner on your face.
- Don’t forget to use a lip scrub as we all know after the application of lipsticks daily, the moisture of the lips started fading away and our lips become chapped. You can use any lip scrub or just mix sugar, honey, and coconut oil and scrub gently. After scrubbing apply lip balm to moisturize your lips.
- Night creams help you to heal your skin when you are sleeping. It helps in clearing your skin completely and gives a natural glow on your face. Apply night cream according to your skin type as it is a long-lasting product, which can help your skin to protect from acne, dull-skin, in removing dead skin cells and so on.
- For the eyes, I will highly recommend you all to put green tea bags on your eyes for 5-10 minutes and you will feel so calm and relaxed after using it. Also, it is useful for both girls and boys. It helps us a good agent for the eyes.
- For the eyebrows and lashes, apply a few drops of castor oil and leave this overnight. It helps in strengthening the lashes ad helps the eyebrows to get thicker than before. Apply castor oil daily, for better results.
So, that’s all about the pampering session that you should give to your skin in winters. You’ll get better results. Happy Winters!!